Customer-service driven volunteers are invited to put their passion and skills to work at the 17th Annual Wine on the Fox…presented by john greene Realtor. We couldn’t do it without you because it takes a Village! The event runs for two full days, May 6 & 7.
- A Volunteer T-shirt
- A $20.00 Intro to Wine package for $8.00 (must be age 21+)
- A Meal Voucher for lunch or dinner at Genoa Italian Concessions
Sign up for a variety of options including:
- Help count and organize ticket packages
- Welcome guests and conduct soft bag checks
- Sell tickets and hand out commemorative wine glasses
- Check ID’s and put on wristbands
- Thank guests for attending and ensure alcoholic beverages don’t leave the park
Non-profit groups are encouraged to spread the opportunity around to their members. The Village will gladly share event proceeds up to an amount of $400.00/organization for a collective commitment of 60 volunteer hours. In the “Comment” line of the sign-up page, add your organization and credit will be received!
Event proceeds support our Community Engagement initiatives and help offset the costs associated with our Independence Day fireworks; free Thursday night entertainment at Venue 1012 and supports the overall community events program in Oswego. Oswego prides itself in providing engagement opportunities for residents and guests to experience all that Oswego has to offer in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Questions? Email Event Manager Julie Hoffman.