What’s different this year?
We’re taking extra precautions to keep our attendees and the community safe and healthy. For this year, the following guidelines will be in place:
- This year’s event is 21 and up only.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be available at the date.
- Patrons will be given their choice of seating location for their group of 4-6 people in the grass of Hudson Crossing Park at least six feet from other groups and may not gather with other groups.
- A minimum of four tickets are required for purchase. This reserves your pod’s space. Up to two additional tickets may also be purchased a la carte for the same pod. Tickets are $30 each and include:
- Entry and wristband
- Commemorative wine glass
- Wine key (corkscrew)
- One bottle of wine from a choice of 16 varietals upon entry
- A pod in the park is a painted circle in the grass designated for a group of 4-6 guests. Groups may select their marked space on the grass on a first-come, first-served basis when they arrive at the park. (Pod locations are not guaranteed to be in direct view of the stage.)
- While seated in your pod, take off your mask, relax, sip and dine.
- Masks are required when you’re up getting a refill outside your pod.
- No eating or drinking outside your pod is permitted.
- No outside drinks are permitted, except for bottled water. Outside food is permitted; however, several food vendors will be on site serving up several different options. See our Wine Tasting page for details.
- No animals other than service dogs are permitted inside the event.
- Lawn chairs, blankets and small tables are permitted. No tents, please.
- Want to try different wines from our Illinois wineries? Five-ounce pours (and additional bottles) will be available from booths around the park and will be poured into disposable cups. (Feel free to transfer them into your glass back at your seating area.) Out of health and safety considerations to keep lines short and reduce crowds gathering, there will be no one-ounce pours this year. Food and additional wine may be purchased with credit cards only.
Dates & Times
Saturday, May 1st: Two seatings
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. (Gates open 10:30 a.m. and attendees will be asked to clear the park beginning at 3 p.m.)
- 4-8 p.m. (Gates open for second seating at 3:30 p.m.)
Sunday, May 2nd: One seating
- 12-6 p.m.
We’re back in the park! (Pending river conditions.)
Hudson Crossing Park
56 N. Harrison Street
Oswego, IL 60543
In the event of seasonal flooding in Hudson Crossing Park, the alternate location will be Oswego Village Hall, 100 Parkers Mill (just across the bridge).
Parking & Drop-off
Free parking is available in the new public parking garage at The Reserve at Hudson Crossing.
Ride share drop-off is located on Adams Street next to The Reserve at Hudson Crossing. Drivers must travel north on Adams Street to be able to pull over safely and let passengers out.
Wine on the Fox takes place rain or shine. No refunds are given because of weather. In the event of cancelation because of changes to state COVID-19 mitigation guidelines, you will be issued a refund.
Enthusiastic, community-oriented volunteers are being sought for 3-hour shifts on either Sat. May 1, Sun. May 2, or both.
Contact Julie Hoffman at email@example.com.