Taste from more than 100 selections from Illinois wineries and two locally crafted beers. Guests who wish to drink wine and beer must be age 21+ with a valid photo ID.
- Fox Valley Winery, Oswego, IL
Reconnect with old favorites and explore new tastes from winemakers across the state of Illinois at this year’s Wine on the Fox. Find your new favorite? Bottles and cases of most selections are available to purchase and take home.
- August Hill Winery/Illinois Sparkling Co.
- Fox Creek Vineyards and Winery
- Fox Valley Winery
- Galena Cellars
- Hopewell Winery (NEW)
- Lavender Crest Winery
- Lynfred Winery (NEW)
- The Pour Vineyard (NEW)
- Prairie State Winery
- Sable Creek Winery
- Village Vintner Winery
Local Craft Brewery
- Oswego Brewing Co., Oswego
Pre-order a charcuterie board when you buy your tickets
Order a charcuterie board and have it waiting for you at the event. Serving sizes vary from 2-8 people. Fancy Nancy Boards uses only the best quality meats, artisan cheeses, seasonal fruits, homemade jam, local honey, vegetables and snacks. Each board pairs perfectly with your favorite wine selections.
Hungry? Grab a bite from one of our food vendors.
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels: Freshly baked soft pretzels
- Dark Horse Grill and Catering: Wood-fired custom pizzas
- Fancy Nancy Boards: Mini charcuterie cups
- Freddie’s Off the Chain: Tacos, Corn Bowls, Nachos
- Genoa Italian Concessions: Italian Sausage and Beef, Burgers, Fries, Breaded Calamari
- Happy Lobster Truck: Grilled Cheese sandwiches
- Hell’s BBQ: Brisket, Mac and Cheese, Chicken Bites, Sliders
- Umbrella Azul: Peruvian Empanadas
- The Popcorn Store: Gourmet Popcorn